Anil Kumar Sharma, ARO, DDK, Bhopal retires on 31-10-2019.



Retirement message from Shri. Anil Kumar Sharma, ARO, DDK, Bhopal.

My Dear Friend,
I am going to retire on 31st Oct.2019 as ARO from DDK, Bhopal. The occasion become very sensitive when I have to leave my ARU family after the 27 years of service. Every member has to face such a situation one day.

I was appointed through UPSC as Research Asstt. on 11th August 1992 when Sh. B.S.Chadrershekhar was the director of Audience Research. Prior to this appointment I was an Investigator in NSSO, RK Puram, New Delhi for the last 10 years. I was posted at DDK Bhopal when Sh. Satish Chander Aggarwal was the Director of the Kendra. He was promoted to the Director from ARO; it was a great support for me. The Kendra was inaugurated on 20th October 1992 by then President Sh. Shankar Dayal Sharma.

A lot of changes happened in Bhopal Doordarshan after that time. A master pilot survey was also done to shape the Program Schedule. Lots of reactions came from the public regarding programs, as it was just start of any Doordarshan Kendra in Madhya Pradesh. No foreign channel was there in the state. The popularity of Doordarshan was on the peek.

Popularity of programmes come down to certain reasons. TAM, Intam agencies came into existence. BARC is now prevailing with a central software. I admit that I could not do well with the software. 

Now last stage of my service has arrived. ARO has to play multi task during the service period besides his own duties, which I performed as Hindi Officer, PRO, DDO etc. I beg pardon if my any act or work has hurted someone directly or indirectly. 

The same occasion I want to draw the attention of higher officer to recruit Audience Research Staff regularly otherwise the viewership of DD may become very meager in comparison to the other channels. Don't make Audience Research a dying channel.

Thanks.

Good Bye & regards to all of my friends. Good wishes for all of friends for their future.

Prasar Bharati Parivar wish him a very happy and healthy retire life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station topbparivar@gmail.com. 

Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.


Contributed by :-Shri.Anil Kumar Sharma, ARO, DDK, Bhopal. 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: